Extra-familial care at school
Midday meals and afternoon care
Midday meals and afternoon care are available on schooldays for kindergarten and primary school pupils at the following locations:
- Mühlematt School
- Meiriacker School
- Neusatz School
- Pestalozzi School
Registration is to take place before the start of the school year and is binding for the entire school year. Subject to available capacity, registration is also possible during the current school year.
The commune of Binningen offers holiday care at its kindergartens and schools. It is provided at one location (Pestalozzi School) or at two locations in the event of a large number of registrations (Pestalozzi School and Meiriacker School) and run by persons with experience in education. The programme consists of seasonal, child-oriented activities, including excursions in the local neighbourhood.
In 2017/2018, it is planned to provide care in the following holiday weeks:
- Autumn holidays: 2.10. – 13.10.2017, registration deadline: 5.9.2017
- Fasnacht holidays: 12.2. – 16.2.2018, registration deadline: 8.1.2018
- Spring holidays: 26.3. – 6.4.2018, registration deadline: 26.2.2018
- Summer holidays: 16.7. – 10.8.2018, registration deadline: 1.6.2018
- Registration is binding.
- The registration will be considered in the order of receipt.
- Registrations received after the registration deadline may be considered, subject to available places.
- One registration form must be submitted for each child.
- Parents or legal guardians will be notified whether holiday care will be provided no later than seven days after the registration deadline.
Registration form and documentation
- Registration form for midday meals / afternoon care
- Registration form for holiday care during the summer holidays
- Leaflet on kindergarten and primary school care in Binningen
- Application for a reduction in charges
- Leaflet for a reduction in charges
- Regulations of the commune of Binningen concerning extra-familial child care
- Kindergarten and Primary School Ordinance
- Scale of charges
Information and registration
Tel. 061 425 53 51